Sunday 19 August 2012

Welcome to Cricut World.

Are you a beginner as well?! Then welcome to Cricut world of creativity!



Cricut is the family of products that will help you hear the three little words most creators just can’t get enough of: “You made that?” It doesn’t matter if you want to craft cards, scrapbooks, home décor, and more. One thing’s for sure, Cricut will always craft a smile. If you’re thinking about joining the growing Cricut family, take a look at the sections below to learn everything you need to know about Cricut and how you can become a regular DIYer at the push of a button.

Cricut expression 2

 Which Cricut Machine Is Right for Me?
With so many great Cricut options, it might be tempting to just go eenie-meenie-miney-moe, but there is a machine right for every crafter. Discover which one is best for you.



my baby..
Cricut Expression® 2

The sleek, newly designed exterior of this machine might be something to marvel at, but let's not forget that it's bursting with all-new features to love. Thoughtful innovations like the full-color LCD touch screen display with stylus, mat preview, and compatibility with Cricut Imagine® cartridges, are just a few of the reasons why this handy cutting machine can help you take your creativity to the next level.

So, I got mine from US. It cost me like 299.99 dollars only. My aunt just bought this one for me to try on.. but still don't know how to use this. I don't have time yet to study and do some projects with this machine. I even thinking of selling it since I find it not a user friendly machine. But aside from the negative thoughts, still holding the fact that I need more time to practice and try my creativity. Making each project pop starts with the right artwork. From cartridges to digital images and Cricut Craft Room® Exclusives, Cricut machine  got thousands of images for you to make each and every project your own.

 Can’t wait to get crafting? Explore this section to learn more about Cricut and how it can open a world of creative possibilities.

My first ever Cricut Project..
 PS.
This is my first blog as well... me, just a newbie!

xxx with love from Dubai xxx

-Louella













No comments:

Post a Comment