Tuesday 30 October 2012

Tri Fold Shutter Fall Theme Card

Hi Everyone!! it's me again..
You know what???
I'm bored of being jobless..!!! stressed out with things behind my problems.. financially and emotionally..

But good thing is.. I can spend my whole time creating some projects which is new to me..
Actually, this is my first Tri Fold Shutter Fall Theme Card..
This is my entry for 

Kaboodle Doodle Challenge #143 - Fall themed Items
DRS Designs Challenge #48 - Autumn Greetings
Craft Door Magazine  Challenge #41 -Anything Goes
Lady Anne Challenges - Anything Goes



layering my projects is what I enjoyed most.. hope you like it.. :-)


Thank you to Miss Kath and Miss Ime who inspired me about this project.. 

Til Next Time Guyz..

Louella


3 comments:

  1. I love it, Lou! You're surprising me with churning out such wonderful and lovely works this month. Keep it up!

    And you're not alone, Lou. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Fall” themed Items Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Kath - Admin
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete