Sunday 10 February 2013

Find the EXTRAORDINARY in ORDINARY days..

Hi Pretty Crafters!!! 
It's me Louella for my first ever project for Pretty Paper Studio. It's a great opportunity for me to belong a family like this in my creative journey... just a Dream come true for a beginner like me.
Thank you Lord for the blessings..

2013 has already begun ticking away and we find ourselves in the month of February. When I think of February images immediately come to mind of pink and red hearts, Valentines, flowers and candy. This is the month of the year that has been dedicated to celebrating LOVE.

I have never been a big fan of Valentines Day. What is it with Valentines Day anyways? It always feels like your “in” or your “out” on Valentines Day depending on your relationship status. All the hype and pressure to make the day so special just is exhausting to me. I’ll admit the big fan fare is romantic and exciting but to me it doesn’t mean as much as a simple and sincere “ I love you.”

So I propose that this month of love be dedicated to all things worth loving. Think about it for a minute. What do you love? What makes you smile? What are the simple things that bring you an everyday happiness? Little things everyday cause us to feel this emotion we call love and enjoying them causes it to increase.

For me it’s the simple everyday things in life that make me feel loved.The sunrise, a good book, a joke, my children’s laughter and my husband’s smile all make me feel this emotion we call love. So join with me this month as I try to focus on the everyday things that make this emotion of love feel so real.

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
Marcus Aurelius

so this my layout using the Crate Paper Collection Kit Pretty Party and my entry for Filipino Scrapbookers Club.





 




love,

louella


2 comments:

  1. Such a bright and colorful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layout,liked the background and all the details.

    thanks
    kavitha vadhri

    ReplyDelete