Monday 19 August 2013

Challenge 185 - A Song or A Quote

Hi Everyone!!

This week's challenge at Kaboodle Doodles is to create
any project with " a song or a quote" theme.

the randomly drawn winner will receive 5 digis from 
the store of our sponsor this week

I just made a simple tag for this challenge..

"Through Thick and Thin"..


I used the Damask embossing folder for the background with different mist. Then just simply added some scrap embellishments from my other projects. 

This is the first time I used the Viva paper pen to form pearls in the sides.. I simply love the Music notes washi tape on it..

I'm dedicating this tag for our 54th monthsary as a couple with my habibi Noelitz.. I'm praying for more happiness to come in our relationship.

Hope you like it!

with so much love,

Lou




1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet gesture, Louella!
    Happy monthsary to you and your Noel. =)

    ReplyDelete